Plant selection criteria
In order to choose the right types of plants for the garden or terrace there are a few things to do:
- Assessment of the climatic conditions prevailing in the area.
- Assessment of the private conditions prevailing in our garden or terrace (shadow from buildings, orientation, etc.)
- Determining the uses of the space, movement within it as well as planned constructions.
- Close cooperation with an expert (agronomist, landscape architect, gardener) to make the right choices that will meet our needs, the available space and the local environmental conditions
- Selection of plants according to form, colors, final size so that alternations of images appear in the space and maintain the space of interest in all seasons.
- Calculation of the supply cost of the plants depending on the species and the initial size.
- Calculation of maintenance needs. How willing are we to tend to our garden?